Ronit Roy is a popular Indian actor who is also known by his fictional character K.D. Pathak in Adaalat. In fact, Roy is notable for his portrayal of Rishabh Bajaj in ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’, and Mihir Virani in ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. Now Roy is a well-known actor in the Indian showbiz industry.
Ronit Roy Early Life & Education:
- Ronit Roy was born on October 11, 1965, in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India to parents Brotindranath Roy and Dolly Bose Roy.
- He is the eldest son of a businessman father.
- Roy born in Nagpur but grew up Ahmedabad, Gujrat and completed his schooling here.
- He developed a passion for hotel management and worked as a management trainee at Mumbai’s Sea Rock Hotel.
- After completing the study, Roy stayed at the residence of filmmaker Subhash Ghai and pursued work in the film industry.
Ronit Roy Career:
Ronit Roy kicked off the career journey in the showbiz industry with the Indian movie ‘Jaan Tere Naam’ in 1992 and showed off a terrific acting performance as well as it gets commercial success. Following this year in 1993, he starred in the India commercial success movie ‘Bomb Blast’.
In 2001, Ronit got a call from Balaji Telefilms for the television serial ‘Kammal’ he got the chance due to lack of movie offers. When Roy gearing up for the television serial ‘Kammal’ Balaji Telefilm offered him an 8-week cameo in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and gets overnight success for his acting.
Then he landed acting performance in the Indian soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Mihir Virani, replacing Amar Upadhyay. In fact, he is widely notable in Bangladesh for a fictional character K.D. Pathak in the Indian television courtroom drama anthology series.
Furthermore, he showed off a wonderful acting performance in the Indian Hindi-language coming of age drama film Udaan in 2010 with Anand Tiwari and Ram Kapoor.
Ronit Roy married actress and model Neelam Singh on December 25, 2003. Roy has a son named Ona by his previous marriage was born in 1991 who currently resides in the United States. His first child with Neelam is daughter Aador born in October 2007 and their second child son Agastya Roy.
|Full Name||Ronit Roy|
|Other Name||K.D. Pathak|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old|
|Birth Date||October 11, 1965|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, India|
|Famous For||Fictional Character K.D. Pathak|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Salary||1.25 lacs per episode (INR)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Father||Brotindranath Roy (businessman)|
|Mother||Dolly Bose Roy|
|Brother||Rohit Roy (Actor)|
|School||Completed at Ahmedabad, Gujrat|
|Debut Movie||Jaan Tere Naam (1992)|
|Debut Television||Bombay Blue (1997)|
|Marriage Date||December 25, 2003|
|Children||Ona Roy, Aador Roy, Agasthya|
|Favorite Food||Bengali Curries, Indian Food, Rice and Fish|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Movie||3 Idiots|
|Favorite Drink||Fresh Orange Juice|
|Favorite Color||White & Yellow|
|Car collections/Fav Car||Audi Q7|
|Social Media Profile|
|No Verified Profile|
|Residence & Phone Number|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
More Facts About Ronit Roy:
- Does he smoke?: Yes
- Does Ronit Roy drink alcohol?: Yes
- He worked as a dishwasher, cleaner, and bartender during his struggling days in Mumbai.
- He is called ‘Big B’ for his success in the Indian television industry.
- Ronit Roy has a security agency called ‘Ace Security and Protection, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan its customer.
- He appeared in seven flops movies in a row in the 90s which dented his Bollywood career.
- In this period, his first marriage was derailed.
- Roy is known to throw tantrums at the shooting sets.