Amrita Rai is a popular Indian journalist, television anchor and media personality who has a great impact in the media industry. Born in 1972, the news presenter began a career journey in television with BAG Films. She became the lead anchor on Star News. Then joined NDT, but currently has been working with Rajya Sabha TV as a senior anchor.
The nice-looking journalist Amrita Rai married Anand Pradhan who is an associate professor of journalism at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC). After a few years together the couple got divorced in 2014 with mutual consent. Following a year in 2014, she married Digvijaya Singh, former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. Her husband Digvijaya Singh is about 24 years older than the journalist.
|Full Birth Name||Amrita Rai|
|Age (As of 2019)||47 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries|
|Occupation||Indian Television Journalist|
|Net Worth & Salary|
|Net Worth||$0.5 Million|
|Salary||$2 K Per movie/episode|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 4 inches
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-24-34 inches|
|Father Name||Under Review|
|Mother Name||Under Review|
|Marital Status||Married twice|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Digvijay Singh (Politician)
|Sexual Orientation (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
More Facts About Amrita Rai:
- Does Amrita Rai smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amrita Rai drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She and her second husband have a gape of the age of more than 24 years.
- She is considered one of the best TV anchor in India.
- She loves to read books in her leisure time.
- A controversy embroiled the journalist when some intimate photo with Digvijaya Singh went viral on social media. Social media users also criticized her ex-husband Anand Pradhan for supporting her on the second marriage with Digvijaya Singh.